Tuesday, October 27, 2009
What's next?? We will be involved in a local holiday house display in early December. We are just beginning to brainstorm ideas and will share full detail here in the next couple of weeks.
For now, we are back to regular business hours (but will be closed this Friday for Halloween) and trying to regroup for the rest of the holiday season. We will continue to refresh our Christmas decor and gift-giving goodies. It is officially time to start the madness and find those special somethings for your special someones!!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
In addition to the constant attempt to stay stocked up this week, we have added a few Christmas nooks in the shop. Here is a quick glimpse into the first wave of holiday goodies we've put out. Many of the things pictured have already sold, but we'll update more shots of new Christmas merchandise in the coming weeks (as I find time!!)
Until then, we do have tour bags still available for anyone wishing to get in on all the fun while it's still underway. Reminder: the tour runs through Oct. 24 (Sat.) so there is still plently of time & plenty of great deals in the 35 local small businesses participating in this season's tour. If you need further info, feel free to call us @ 717-354-6228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New purses will be arriving early next week to replenish our stock of bags in the shop....and there are several furniture pieces in the painting process now. Stay tuned!!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
- Lavender Shea (made with shea butter, a calming, relaxing, soothing scent of fresh lavender)
- Gardener's Delight (lifts mood & dirt for soft skin...spicy scent men will love as well as ladies & the pumice will help scrub away a day's work quite pleasantly!)
- Cocoa Butter (a mild scent that moisturizes & calms dry skin with hints of ylang-ylang, patchouli, & lavender)
- Sweet Orange (an invigoratingly sweet tangerine scent sure to be a favorite)
- Orange Blossom & Honey (mild scent to nourish & refresh)
- Green Tea & Honey (renews & repairs skin ...anitbacterial & antioxidant)
We've also introduced a new line of handmade candles made in Lancaster County. These are clean-burning, eco-friendly, with lead-free wicks. They come in glass "canning-style" jars with metal lids. Even as appealing as their scents, is their price in the shop: $6.50!!! Again, we're sampling scents to start out, and plan to add more as we get a feel for what customers like best. Right now, the basic scents are:
- Oatmeal-Raisin Cookie
- Pears 'N Berries
- Sweet Orange
- Harvest Spice (a rich cinnamon-scented red candle)
- Pumpkin Spice
- Spicy Mulled Cider
And, for the coming winter seasonal scents, we have:
- Peppermint (an all-white candle smelling just like a candy cane)
- Christmas Berry (a cheery red candle with a cranberry scent)
If all these scents aren't enough, our next shipment of our private label woodwick candles will be arriving by this coming Friday (just in time for the kick-off of the Lancaster County's Best Kept Secrets' Tour!!) These include the following yummy blends:
- Sweet Potato Pie/Pumpkin Cider
- Mocha Java/Caramel Kiss (our all-season favorite!!)